Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘affiliated entities’ means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of Paul’s Menswear and shall include any others authorized by Paul’s Menswear.
- Products and Pricing
- Ordering Goods
- Online promotions
- Products and Pricing
We make every effort to ensure that product descriptions are accurate at the time of uploading those products to the website. Paul’s Menswear reserves the right to withdraw any product from the website without any prior notification. Paul’s Menswear also reserves the right to amend prices of products without prior notification. Paul’s menswear reserves the right to amend pricing before delivery should any error occur on the site beyond our control arise due to human input, technical issues or outside interference.
Our products are all priced in Euro and are inclusive of VAT and delivery where appropriate. When paying, this is the amount that will be deducted from your debit or credit card. When purchasing products with any other currencies, debit or credit cards, the exchange rates will be set by the cardholder’s bank. Paul’s Menswear has no control over exchange rates. Any queries regarding fluctuations in rates should be directed to the cardholder’s bank.
- Ordering Goods
When an order is placed on the Paul’s Menswear online store, you will receive a confirmation email confirming that we have received your order and that the order is being processed. Once the order has been dispatched you will receive a second email confirming this.
All products are subject to availability. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those goods to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products.
If products that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process any remaining products on your order. We will not supply a replacement product without your authorisation. If you would like to cancel your order please see returns section of our policy.
- Online Promotions
From time to time Paul’s Menswear may offer promotional discounts, codes, coupons or other forms or promotions. These promotions may only be used on www.paulsmenswear.ie and are not for use in-store unless otherwise stated. Paul’s Menswear also reserves the right to alter these promotions in any way without prior notification. Certain products may not be included in our sales.
Intended use of the Site. The Site, its features and its Content (as defined below) are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use or otherwise exploit the Site and/or any Content in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit). Your use of the Site and/or Content must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Content we make available on the Site. Paul’s Menswear may make available via the Site content, including (but not limited to) information, comments, reviews and other texts, photos, pictures and other images, films, movies, music and other audio files, software, applications or games (together referred to as “Content”). We, our affiliated entities and/or our licensors own all Content made available through the Site. Such Content is subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may not reproduce, modify, disseminate or otherwise exploit our Content in any way or form without our prior express approval.
In addition, you acknowledge that the Site itself is protected by copyright law. You further acknowledge that Paul’s Menswear owns the trademarks “Paul’s Menswear”, “Paul’s” and all associated Paul’s Menswear trade names, service marks and logos. All other trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Paul’s Menswear trademarks and Paul’s Menswear logos may only be used in conjunction with goods produced by Paul’s Menswear or with the express prior approval of Paul’s Menswear. For the avoidance of doubt, the Paul’s Menswear logo may only be used by Paul’s Menswear.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Content you share with us. We may include features on the Site that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Site. Please note that by sharing Content through the Site, your Content may become publicly accessible. You grant to Paul’s Menswear and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Paul’s Menswear and/or the affiliated entities’ business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Site, as further described below. For all of the Content you share through the Site, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit. Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Content containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Site, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
Rules of Conduct. In using the Site, you agree to comply with the following “Rules of Conduct” as updated from time to time by us. Paul’s Menswear will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting or directing Paul’s Menswear to disclose the identity of anyone that has engaged in any violation of the Rules of Conduct, including (but not limited to) anyone that has posted information or materials in violation of the Rules of Conduct, and Paul’s Menswear reserves the right to moderate (including removing) any such information or materials at any time from this Site. While we may monitor and moderate your Content submitted via the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the Content, nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any user-generated Content on the Site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, through or in connection with the Site:
- Any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, profane or infringing material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; and
- Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
In addition, you will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliated entities’) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Access or use the Site through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets);
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content; or
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior written consent.
Liability. WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO MAINTAIN THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. PAUL’S MENSWEAR, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT THIS SITE, NOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ERROR FREE OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PAUL’S MENSWEAR, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (a) REGARDING THE STATEMENTS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES; (B) THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER PAUL’S MENSWEAR NOR ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENCIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, ITS FEATURES OR ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING (WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF, OR KNEW OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES) WHETHER ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, UNDER ANY TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, FOR MISREPRESENTATION (OTHER THAN FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR UNDER ANY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE.
ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES;
- ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES MADE TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE BY UNAUTHORISED THIRD PARTIES;
- ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, DATA, PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, USE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR, OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S, DATA OR RECORDS; OR
WE DO NOT SEEK TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR: DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE;
This Site is operated by:
Paul’s Menswear, Farrell Street, Kells, Co. Meath, Ireland, A82 E9F7